Give your child a head start in life by opening a youth savings and/or checking account
You can quickly transfer funds into your child’s account and begin saving for that first car or college expenses
- Googolplex is a website that incorporates interactive games, videos, and stories to teach kids about financial and life issues
- Googolplex offers programs for elementary, middle, and high school students
- Topics for the elementary level range from basic spelling skills to counting money
- In the middle school level, students learn how to save and spend money properly and can even create a real budget
- For high school students the courses teach them how to purchase their own car and how to prepare for college
What the Heck’s a Googolplex? *
Ever wonder: Which is worth more—a 1978 Boba Fett action figure or a 1989 Hot Wheels Lamborghini? If the U.S. could run out of money? Who’s taking money out of your paycheck?
You’ll find the answers to these and a googol of other questions by reading
Googolplex, M-C Federal Credit Union’s guide for student moneymakers.
Googolplex contains stories, games, and puzzles for elementary, middle, and high school students. It’s all about money—getting it, saving it, spending it, borrowing it. It’ll show you how business and the economy work and how you can take control of your financial future. And it’ll make you laugh.
Read Googolplex today. And come back regularly. You’ll find something new each month. It’s just one more way M-C Federal Credit Union can help you make the most of your money.
* A Googolplex is the largest number with a name. If we could know how many atoms there are in the universe, that number would still be less than a Googolplex. Notice that Googolplex is not simply the largest number, because there is always Googolplex+ 1!
Googolplex is also the name of M-C Federal Credit Union’s new online youth magazine.