As a local financial institution, M-C has remained committed to our members and the community. Unlike banks, M-C is owned by members and run by members. At M-C, we’re constantly looking for ways to engage with our members and build a sense of community in the areas we serve. Our business plan is simple: Unbreakable security, unbeatable service, and universal success. M-C is searching for desirable employees that share these core values and goals. If you desire a career that offers a competitive salary and benefits, personal and professional growth, a dynamic and diverse workplace, a fun and family work environment, then you’ve come to the right place. The following career opportunities are currently available within our organization.
Current Job Openings:
Current Job Openings:
- The Business Development Coordinator is responsible for planning and directing all branch-related activities that affect the public relations and corporate image of the Credit Union. This high-contact position requires the ability to deal effectively with Members and Associates in person, by telephone and in writing. The desired outcome is to develop and grow our business to plan levels consistent with our corporate values
- Coordinate, supervise and effectively schedule the branch office staff and their daily activities in servicing the membership.
- Provide consistent and ongoing support to the branch staffs
- Plan and conduct regular branch meetings
- Implement training by fallowing corporate training requirements and individual training plans
- Recognize and reward employees for achievement and living the corporate values
- Act as a role model and motivator
- Provide goals and feedback to the department
- Monitor sales activity of the Credit Union and administer sales incentive programs.
- Maintain and improve the quality of the Credit Union’s financial products and services.
- Maintain employee time records and report any missed work, cash discrepancies or scheduled days off.
- Ensure that security procedures are followed.
- Develop a working knowledge of the Credit Union’s data processing system.
- Ensure branch facility by maintaining a safe work environment.
- Develop thorough knowledge of lending and financial services.
- Assist in development of new products/services.
- Assist in other areas as directed by Credit Union management.
- Develop an understanding of Credit Union history, philosophy, organization, policies and operational procedures.
- On a self-directed basis, continue to improve individual level of competency through training and certification on established educational programs.
Work Experience Requirements
- Previous experience in a branch management capacity
- Teller and account assistance experience
- Undergraduate degree in Business or Finance or related education and experience
- Three to five years of managerial experience
- One to two years in a sales environment Strong organizational skills
- Professional demeanor Effective communication skills
- Must have excellent follow up skills and close attention to detail are critical.
- Working knowledge of data processing procedures and personal computer applications including e-mail, electronic scheduling, communications management, word processing, spreadsheet and databases.
- Write reports with proper format, punctuation, spelling, and grammar, using all parts of speech.
- Skillful in verbal communication.
- Must exhibit a personality conducive to promoting M-C FCU and building relationships with industry and businesses.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate conduct consistent with our Corporate Values
- Practice open Communication with all levels.
- Be Accountable by taking ownership of member issues and responsibility for one’s actions.
- Foster Teamwork by cooperating and collaborating with other employees.
- Seek ways to make the workplace Fun for oneself & others.
- Conduct oneself with Integrity by being honest, trustworthy and ethical in all work activities and interactions.
- Work with a Service Orientation by having a genuine concern for the needs of one’s members and by being friendly, professional and following through on commitments.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should use the below form to submit your resume and cover letter
How to Apply
If you prefer to submit your application through regular mail
Please send your resume and cover letter to
Jean Miller (CFO)
230 Walnut Street
Danville, PA 17821
Please Note: You may submit your resume to us at any given time. We will keep any resume that is submitted to us on file in case we are searching for qualify candidate in the near future.