As a local financial institution, M-C has remained committed to our members and the community. Unlike banks, M-C is owned by members and run by members. At M-C, we’re constantly looking for ways to engage with our members and build a sense of community in the areas we serve. Our business plan is simple: Unbreakable security, unbeatable service, and universal success. M-C is searching for desirable employees that share these core values and goals. If you desire a career that offers a competitive salary and benefits, personal and professional growth, a dynamic and diverse workplace, a fun and family work environment, then you’ve come to the right place. The following career opportunities are currently available within our organization.
Current Job Openings:
Indirect Lending Officer
The Indirect Lending Officer provides leadership and management to the Indirect Lending Department. Identifies and executes strategic opportunities to benefit the credit union. Establishes new dealer relationships and builds stronger connections with current dealerships to meet or exceed annual loan goals.
Current Job Openings:
Duties/Responsibilities include the following:
– Act as a liaison between the Credit Union and dealerships, internal departments, and members to solve problems that arise, ensuring a mutually responsive outcome.
– Primary Indirect Loan Officer responsibilities
– Build and maintain dealer relationships through consistent communication and site visits.
– Monitor Indirect Lending Department operating results relative to established objectives and insure that appropriate steps are taken to correct unsatisfactory conditions.
– Understand and implement Federal and State lending laws applying to Federally Chartered Credit Unions. Monitor all Indirect Lending Department activities to insure they are in compliance with established Credit Union policies and procedures.
– Investigate any indication of fraud arising from any dealership and take appropriate action as determined by the Director of Lending.
– Comple annual continuing education assignments through sources like BVS.
– Other duties as assigned
– Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
– Minimum 5 years consumer lending and/or indirect lending experience.
– Credit union/banking experience preferred.
– Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail is required.
– Ability to work independently, and adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
– Proficient in utilizing a PC, Microsoft Suite programs to include Excel, Word, and other office equipment. Thorough knowledge of software necessary to maximize the positions productivity. These include, but are not limited to, TCI, lender’s protection, RouteOne and Dealertrack.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should use the below form to submit your resume and cover letter
How to Apply
If you prefer to submit your application through regular mail
Please send your resume and cover letter to
Jean Miller (CFO)
230 Walnut Street
Danville, PA 17821
Please Note: You may submit your resume to us at any given time. We will keep any resume that is submitted to us on file in case we are searching for qualify candidate in the near future.