As a local financial institution, Members Choice has remained committed to our members and the community. Unlike banks, Members Choice is owned by members and run by members. At Members Choice, we’re constantly looking for ways to engage with our members and build a sense of community in the areas we serve. Our business plan is simple: Unbreakable security, unbeatable service, and universal success. Members Choice is searching for desirable employees that share these core values and goals. If you desire a career that offers a competitive salary and benefits, personal and professional growth, a dynamic and diverse workplace, a fun and family work environment, then you’ve come to the right place. The following career opportunities are currently available within our organization.
Current Job Openings:
Position Description: The MSR receives and pays out money, keeps accurate records of money and negotiable instruments involved in the credit union’s various transactions. The MSR meets the Members’ needs by providing friendly, quality service. The MSR must be knowledgeable of the Credit Union’s products and services in order to make recommendations to Members to meet their needs.
Hours: 20-29/week (varies); Must be able to work Fridays and Saturdays
Responsibilities and Duties
• Answer basic Member inquiries regarding interest rates, service charges, account histories, etc. while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations and consumer privacy policies.
• Follow all credit union policies and procedures.
• Balance drawer daily and maintain appropriate logs/controls.
• Examine checks deposited and determine proper funds availability based on credit union requirements and complete hold notices.
• Identify counterfeit currency.
• Open accounts.
• Cross sell credit union products and services.
• Refer Members to the appropriate person/department for issues that cannot be resolved at the teller line.
• Willing to travel to other locations within the area, as needed.**
• Available to work Friday evenings and Saturday mornings.
Note: This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required for this job. Other tasks may be associated with, or assigned, depending on the needs of the credit union.
Qualifications and Skills
• Good mathematical skills
• Strong, positive inter-personal skills
• Effective communicator
• High integrity
• Good Judgment
**Willingness to Travel to other locations is to ensure that all branches are appropriately staffed** (Branches are located in Danville, Bloomsburg, Lewisburg and Mount Carmel)
Job Type: Part-time
• High school or equivalent
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should use the below form to submit your resume and cover letter