Introducing your new Members Choice Debit Card!
Members Choice Visa® Debit Card
Use your Members Choice Visa Debit Card for greater service and convenience anywhere Visa is accepted. Your Visa Debit Card is a helpful tool that provides you with access to your checking account 24 hours a day.
Whether you are looking to purchase a cup of coffee, make a payment, withdraw cash from an ATM, or shop online, your Visa Debit Card is the safe and effective way to get it done.
Always remember to record your spending in your check register or view your transactions 24/7 with the convenience of online and mobile banking.
- Stop by any of our ATMs located at each branch location. You must know your current pin to change your pin at an ATM.
- In person in any of our branch lobbies. Fee may apply.
Tap to pay with your Members Choice Visa contactless card for a fast, easy and secure way to checkout. Just look for the Contactless Symbol at checkout, tap your card on the contactless-enabled terminal, and be on your way.
- It’s fast – Your payment is processed in seconds so you can be on your way.
- It’s easy – Simply tap your Visa contactless card on the contactless-enabled terminal.
- It’s secure – When you tap to pay, you use the same trusted security as chip cards. Each transaction is protected by a dynamic encryption that protects your card information.
Load your debit card into your smart device to always have your card with you. Our debit cards are compatible with Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay. Choose your provider below for instructions:
To report your debit card as lost or stolen you can call 866-561-2910. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Card Management can be found in online banking or our mobile app. This feature allows you to have total control over your debit or ATM card(s). Is your card misplaced? Give yourself time to look for it without the worry of unauthorized transactions by temporarily locking your card until you find it. When your card turns up you can simply unlock it again and continue using it.
If you cannot see the Card Management feature follow these 3 steps to add it to your dashboard:
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of your dashboard and click on organize dashboard.
- Click add card.
- Click Card management, then done.
You will now be able to see the Card Management option on your dashboard to simply lock and unlock your card with the click of your mouse or the tap of your finger.
Must have a Members Choice checking account to make purchases with this card
The Contactless Indicator Mark and the Contactless Symbol are trademarks owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.
VISA is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.