You will love the all the benefits our savings accounts have to offer. You’ll enjoy free online banking, bill payer, e-statements and much more. The savings accounts at M-C Federal Credit Union offer many options to meet your savings goals. Explore the benefits and variety of savings accounts today.
Share Savings Account
The share savings account at M-C is the key to becoming a member. The Share Account represents a member’s ownership in M-C Federal Credit Union. A share account requires a $5.00 minimum deposit upon opening and is required to maintain membership status. It is the first and most convenient way to start saving.
- Earnings are calculated from date of deposit to date of withdrawal
- Earnings are posted to your account quarterly.
- Free online account access, bill payer, and e-statements 24/7 with Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- No monthly fees to maintain your account
- Surcharge free access to thousands of ATM’s at specified locations ATM Locator
- Insured by the NCUA
|Quarter Dividends Declared||A.P.Y.***||Rate|
A club account will allow you to save money for a future event or occasion like a vacation getaway, Christmas, or even your wedding.
- Open an account year-round
- Direct Deposit, Payroll Deduction
- Funds are automatically transferred on a preset date* Ask an MSR
- No penalty for early withdrawal
- Insured by the NCUA
*Clubs established through direct deposit/payroll deduction automatically renew each year unless you request a change or stop the deduction.
|2nd Quarter Dividends Declared||A.P.Y.***||Rate|
Heath Savings Account
One of the major themes with HSAs is individual control. You are the primary decision-maker. You decide when to use the HSA funds to pay medical expenses. Your employer has no control over the HSA funds. Even when you change jobs, your HSA goes with you. HSAs are designed specifically for individuals with a high deductible health plan. Members who switch to a high deductible health plan will likely enjoy lower premiums. Unlike contributions to a flexible spending account, the balance of an HSA at the end of the year is carried over to the next year. So HSA owners are not placed in a position of having to “use it or lose it” each year.
|Health Savings Account (HSA)||A.P.Y.*||Rate|
|Dividends Posted Monthly||0.25%||0.25%|