For the safety of our members and staff,
branch lobbies are available BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
All Branch Drive-Thrus will remain open during regular business hours to service our members.
The Evangelical Community Hospital Branch will remain open
to service Evangelical Community Hospital Staff Only.
To Schedule an Appointment:
- Call 800.834.0082 – Ask for desired branch. You will be asked a series of screening questions.
- Arrive at the branch – Masks must be worn at all times & social distancing will be enforced. You will receive a temperature check upon entering.
Members Choice is taking the following additional safety precautions:
- Masks are required to enter all Members Choice locations.
- A Screening and Temperature check will be performed on visitors and staff at all Members Choice locations.
- Members Choice has suspended all non-essential travel.
- In addition to regular cleaning services, Members Choice is focusing on sanitizing high touch points such as: ATMs, touch pads, door handles, teller stations, check writing desks, coin machines, and bathrooms.
- Members Choice is continuing to provide an increased quantity of hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the credit union for use by visitors and team members.
- Social Distancing is enforced in all locations. Look for signs with instructions when entering any branch lobby.
Remote Service Options:
Members Choice has several remote service options to make completing your banking safe and easy.
Branch Drive-Thrus: Available during regular business hours to complete your banking needs.
Night Depository: Drop your transaction into the secure night depository of our Danville, Bloomsburg, or Lewisburg Branch for completion on the next business day. Mt. Carmel Night Depository is available for business members only.
ATM: Click here to find the closest surcharge free ATM.
Digital Banking plus Bill Pay and Remote Deposit: To learn about our digital banking service click here.
Call Center: During regular business hours, our call center is ready to help you. Call us at 800.834.0082.
- The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention has a wealth of information, resources, and data to keep you informed about the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Below you will find several COVID-19 resources from our partners at GreenPath. You should also be aware of COVID-19 related scams. Visit our Fraud & Security page to learn more.