Youth Week 2015
Theme: Wild about Savings!
Each branch will have a table display with the coloring papers (2 age groups), punch cards and youth month sign for children to take home.
The punch cards will be set out on each branches table display. The punch card consists of 4 holes to be punched out. Each hole represents one week. Each week has a different prize that comes with it:
- Week 1 (April 1-7): Animal Print Rubber Bracelet
- Week 2 (April 8-14): Safari Pens on a Rope
- Week 3 (April 15-21): Plush Animal Print Coin Purse
- Week 4 (April 22-28): Plush Animal Print Notepads
- April 29th and 30th: Make up days for any week they missed. Gift to be given for this hole punch should be the gift that was being used the week that they missed.
We will have 2 coloring contests for each branch according to age groups (2-5) and (6-10). Each branch will have 1 winner for each age group. Merck and Danville will be considered one, as well as St Mary and Evan. So there will be 2 winners for Lewisburg, Danville and Bloomsburg. Each will receive $25 deposited into their account.
New Youth Accounts:
New accounts will receive the animal printed bag with a piggy in it. You can put the item that is to be received for that week’s deposit in the bag along with a punch card.