SEPTEMBER IS CHILDHOOD CANCER AWARENESS MONTH
September 2017 Events:
All of the proceeds will be donated to Childhood Cancer Awareness & Research
* Go Gold this month to help spread awareness of childhood cancer.
* Visit the Hilltop Bar & Grill (115 Liberty Valley Rd, Danville, PA) throughout September– they will be donating $1 for every pint of Old Forge beer on tap that they sell. Members Choice will be matching this donation.
* Gold Piggy Banks available at any of our branches for $5.00 minimum donation.
* Bake Sales– Every Friday in September at our Danville, Bloomsburg & Lewisburg branches!
Sat. September 9th:
* Members Choice will be at the Danville Fall Arts and Craft Festival, 9am-5pm.
Gold Piggy Banks will be available at our booth for $5.00 minimum donation. All of the proceeds will be donated to Childhood Cancer Awareness & Research.
Fri. September 15th:
* Woody Wolfe (Heart to Hand Ministries) will be at our Danville branch (230 Walnut Street) from 11am-1pm playing guiter and singing for the cause. Woody is known around the area (and beyond!) for his unwavering support for kids that are battling cancer, as well as other diseases. His caring and support of these children is boundless!
Mon. September 25th:
* Members Choice is doing a Fundraiser at Panera in Bloomsburg from 4-8pm. Download the flyer below and show it when you place your order and 20% of your order will be donated to Childhood Cancer. You can print it and take it along, or show it digitally. Ordering online for Rapid Pickup or Delivery? Enter “FUND” as your promo code to have a portion of your proceeds donated. Download the flyer here.
At Members Choice we’re constantly looking for ways to engage with our members and build a sense of community in the areas we serve. Join us on Facebook @ M-C Credit Union for an inside look at what we’re doing, event pictures and community involvement updates! We’re looking forward to seeing you!